Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Holy crap I've got crap cam pictures!

I just want to say thank you soooooooooooooo much to Cate at Sweetnicks for solving my picture posting problem! Cate, you so rock!

So now you can see what my meatloaf and cookies look like! 'kay so I'm hoping your view isn't like the view I have here at work.. because my crap cam pictures make my meatloaf look grey. Gawd. I don't care though! I've got pictures! Yay!
Have a great day! =)

Nigel is really happy that his silly pictures can be posted now, too =)

Labels:

Comments on "Holy crap I've got crap cam pictures!"

 

Blogger Cate said ... (3/16/2006 11:20 AM) : 

Yay - you did it! Cute pic of Nigel to boot. :)

 

Blogger Lis said ... (3/16/2006 6:02 PM) : 

Thanks again =)) Isn't the just the bees knees? Total mommie's boy to say the least lol

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (3/21/2006 7:28 PM) : 

I don't see any meatloaf pics. :( sadness.

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (3/21/2006 7:28 PM) : 

lol -- i'm tarded. nevermind! there they are, down below. :P

 

post a comment