Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Interviews!

Holy cow kids.. I've been interviewed TWICE! And now you can go read and truly see what kind of dork I really am. :D

The first interview was by Andrea of Andrea's Recipes. She wrote an article about The Daring Bakers being a virtual learning community and she asked my gorgeous partner Ivonne and I some questions for the article. After a tough month, Andrea still managed to get the article published, and I feel she really captured the essence of what I believe The Daring Bakers are all about - Support, Learning, Comradery and Fun! You can check it out here - Profile of a Learning Community: The Daring Bakers

The second interview was a lot of fun, although after re-reading it on his blog, I'm blushing. har! My dear friend, Ed of Is it Edible has started a fantastic weekly event called FOBLOKI - "inside the FOod BLogger's KItchen." Loosely based on Inside the Actor's Studio. I love that show! And I was VERY flattered that he asked me to be a part of it. Thanks Ed! After you recover from being embarassed for me :P, go back and read the interviews before mine.. they are all very, very interesting and fun! Check my interview out here

Do you think I'll make it to work on time tomorrow with all of the paparazzi hanging out in my driveway? BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

xoxo

Labels: ,

Comments on "Interviews!"

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (10/28/2007 8:16 PM) : 

A big THANK YOU to you and Ivonne for being so helpful with the article! I could not have written it without your help!

Cheers,
Andrea

 

Blogger Ed Tep said ... (10/29/2007 1:54 AM) : 

Lis - I hope you had as much fun with the interview as I did. And I don't think you have anything to be embarassed about. Of course, we're birds of a feather in our dorkdom so perhaps I may not be the best judge of that. heh heh

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/29/2007 12:49 PM) : 

hahahaa and I can say I know you "from way back when", so at least I should be getting an autograph or something :P

 

Blogger Lb said ... (10/31/2007 9:12 PM) : 

love the mini bundt presentation, makes the chocolate drizzle oh so sedutively.

 

Blogger Katie B. said ... (11/01/2007 1:57 PM) : 

Woo-wooo, you're faaaaaaaa-mous! :)

 

Blogger Helene said ... (11/01/2007 10:21 PM) : 

I miss "Chloe! Move!"....!!

 

Blogger Brittany said ... (11/05/2007 3:11 AM) : 

Great interviews, Lis..you starlette, you !
I feel the same about my 2 cats. My mom says that when you are married, but don't have kids, your pets are your kids. My hubby and I are total dorks for our fur babies.

your dogs are so cute! wuuf!
smooches : )

 

post a comment