Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Sunday, April 30, 2006

WDB #32

Mommie's Marilyn Manson puppy =)
Have I mentioned that one of Chloe's nicknames is Marilyn Manson? hehee
It's that time of the week again! Go look at the round up of everyone's adorable (and maybe less up close & personal) pups at Sweetnicks this evening =)

Labels:

Comments on "WDB #32"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/30/2006 9:49 PM) : 

Marilyn Manson should take a fashion tip from Chloe and try incorporating some caramel into his face paint - if he tries hard enough, he *might* look almost as cute as her.

 

Blogger Lis said ... (5/02/2006 5:28 AM) : 

hehe now I'm trying to picture him all made up like my dog.. lol I would just hope he'd refrain from his garter belt and high heels while posing as my pup lol

 

post a comment