Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Sunday, May 21, 2006

WDB #35

Nigel - WDB 5-21-06
This would be Nigel looking off as Chloe jumped down to ruin their mom's fantastic picture for WDB #35 at Sweetnicks. Oh well.. better one than none, eh? hee!

Labels:

Comments on "WDB #35"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/21/2006 10:03 AM) : 

Nigel looks so lonely! :( I bet he misses his sister!

 

Blogger Acme Instant Food said ... (5/21/2006 3:12 PM) : 

Angelic looking dog. White color + long hair = dedicated owner! :)

On our food photography conversation, check out this inspirational site! http://www.matthewklein.com

 

Blogger Lis said ... (5/21/2006 3:59 PM) : 

Ellie - Yes he did look a tad upset that she left.. but I'm thinking it was more like.. "thanks alot for making me sit here by myself while she points that thing at me again, Chloe" teee! Hey.. how are you feeling? Better I hope!

Kevin.. thank you, I just wish he'd act angelic sometimes. hehe
Matthew Klein's site is awesome.. thanks for pointing me there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/24/2006 9:02 AM) : 

LOL! Well, being brother and sister I can imagine that he could be a bit irate about being made to suffer on his lonesome ;)

Feeling much better now, cheers! Still coughing and headachey and very dependant on my cold+flu meds (as well as antibiotics for the chest infection) but I no longer feel like death warmed over! Woo, health, here I come! :D

 

post a comment