|BIG party last night. 15 crashers. Vultures - all of them vultures. Made enough food for an army, but the army wouldn't have had a chance against these people. All gone. NO food left. Never in the history of Lisa parties have I under cooked. NEVER. Booze. Lots and lots of booze. Send help. Sweaters.. little sweaters on my tongue cant. get. them. off. Dying.. hopefully. Head's pounding KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM. I can feel my heart beating in my eyes. MY EYES.|
No pictures. Vultures.
Crawling back to bed now. Literally.
Labels: Rantings and Ravings
- Blogging by Mail.. OMG!
- Another Spin on Stuffed Flank Steak
- La Festa al Fresco Round Up Part 1
- Sharing some lovely recipes...
- Comfort joins the Festa!
- Paula Deen's "Pine Bark" or This Month's Disaster
- Creamy Mac & Cheese... and Peanut Butter
- The Foodblogger's Guide to the Globe
- La Festa al Fresco is just around the corner...