Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Sunday, August 27, 2006

La Festa al Fresco is just around the corner...

FestaAlFresco

A friendly reminder that the party is coming upon us soon! I can not wait for the festivities to begin. I can say this even if I were not throwing this party with the sweet Ivonne of Cream Puffs in Venice because it really seems as if a lot of people are very excited about this event. From what I've seen as the first "party dishes" have rolled in, my God! The variety and creativity and sheer excellence of food!! I can't wait to see the final table - laden with just about every food imaginable from all corners of the world using the freshest of ingredients.. am so hungry! :D

We've got 9 days left before Ivonne and I welcome all of you to what promises to be one helluva party! So if you haven't yet.. don your chef's hats and fire up those ovens, mixers, processors and whatever kitchen gadget you'll need to join us in an end of summer's La Festa al Fresco!

Bring your appetites!
xoxo

Labels:

Comments on "La Festa al Fresco is just around the corner..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/27/2006 12:07 PM) : 

che que fiesta papa!!!!!! espero que vayan todossssss..saludos!

 

post a comment