Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Thursday, June 28, 2007

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!

I just got done reading comments - THANKS you guys! =) And the last one was from Brilynn, who said - and I quote!

"Ah lis, the crispy sundried tomato bagels look like they're covered in bugs! Yes I know, that's know something you want anywhere near food, but it was funny to me... "

Bagel Bugs!

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! She's right!! After I read her comment, I clicked back over to the post to see what the hell she was talking about.. and well.. BAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

OMG tears are STREAMING down my cheeks right now.. SO FUNNY!!

I heart you, Bril =)

xoxo

Labels: , ,

Comments on "BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!"

 

Blogger MyKitchenInHalfCups said ... (6/28/2007 12:59 PM) : 

Behold! My bevy of Bageljacks!
You had to be in the know.

 

Blogger Belinda said ... (6/28/2007 4:23 PM) : 

Oh my goodness, you are too funny! I discovered your blog a few weeks back, and I've been reading all of your previous archived posts...its taken a while, but I've so enjoyed the recipes, photos, and stories. :-) I am new to blogging myself, but definitely not new to reading blogs...I'm addicted, and yours is delightful. I would never in a million years be able to successfully take on something like homemade bagels...my cowgirl hat's off to you!

 

Blogger kellypea said ... (6/28/2007 9:44 PM) : 

Bahahahahahahahahahahah. Snort. heeeeeee...Lis, I dunno.

 

Blogger renkler said ... (6/29/2007 4:38 AM) : 

Hello, I am from Turkey. I found your blog when I was looking a good tortelini recipe... (I love Italian recipe). I checked your blog and I like it... There are a lot of blogs about foods in Turkey. My blog is about my family, memories etc... But I sometimes show food photos I made... Sorry for my English... Bye.

 

Blogger Ruth Daniels said ... (6/29/2007 8:13 AM) : 

Love your writing style, to say nothing about how much I love your food!

Reading your blog in the morning is a great way to put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!

 

Blogger Amanda at Little Foodies said ... (6/29/2007 8:21 AM) : 

You are so up there! There used to be a restaurant in London that sold bugs and insects - it's now closed. I can't think why. Check out the link...
http://www.restaurantspy.com/uk/london/edible.htm

 

Blogger Kelly-Jane said ... (6/29/2007 10:50 AM) : 

Goodness me! That's so funny! If you'd wanted extra protein you could have added um, ... bacon hee hee!

KJxx

 

Blogger Monkey Wrangler said ... (6/29/2007 3:37 PM) : 

Oh my! That is some super funny stuff. I actually almost choked with spittle down the wrong pipe, snarfing and chuckling at that one.

Seriously, bagels are hard. Pretzels too. Keep working with that dough and it will become much easier. You'll be twisting dough and punching holes in your sleep before you know it! Ok, maybe not, but the bagels will be poofy.

Maybe the monkey and I will make some. I'll show her the insect picture for inspiration, since we have a few green onions about and they burn rather nicely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/29/2007 6:05 PM) : 

Now that you mention it, it does resemble some bugs. I never really see it that way. :) You're truly funny. I like your blog very much.

 

Blogger Susan from Food Blogga said ... (6/29/2007 6:47 PM) : 

Well, those are some bugs I'd love to munch on. ;)

 

Blogger Kirsten said ... (6/30/2007 3:28 AM) : 

HILARIOUS!!!! xoxo, Kirsten

 

Blogger Helene said ... (6/30/2007 10:26 AM) : 

B. called them "possessed Bagel Frisbees".
Bugs are very n, food wise...ahahah!!

 

Blogger Chris said ... (6/30/2007 5:44 PM) : 

Oh....stop! My tummy hurts...thanks for the belly laugh!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/01/2007 8:38 AM) : 

Who, I ask you, eats a day old bagel without toasting it? Really! You have to split and toast it before declaring it inedible.

They weren't the plumpest and smoothest bagels ever, but I'd have tried one, were I there instead of Mars, which this must be because there is not a single bagel in this country.

Oh, BTW, the view presented of your feller is pretty good, if a bit reminiscent of trailing toilet paper on your shoe.

 

Blogger breadchick said ... (7/01/2007 3:02 PM) : 

Lis, you are just too funny (note to self get that damn sticky up. The one from the previous comment about not reading La Mia Cucina with anything in your mouth). They DO look like little buggies!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7/03/2007 12:05 PM) : 

When my child has me committed for giggling moronically at the computer one more time, I'll know who to blame!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/05/2007 11:39 AM) : 

Lol! Hilarious :) Buggy bagels..my favorite.

 

post a comment