Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Evolution of Dance

Oh. My. Gawd. This is absolutely hysterical.. I had to share :D

Labels:

Comments on "The Evolution of Dance"

 

Blogger Ilva said ... (5/10/2006 6:33 AM) : 

It's almost like seing your own life on film...maybe something to do after eating too much!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/10/2006 6:42 AM) : 

the hip gyrating and thrusting is almost hypnotic. Not in a good way...

WOAH.

What am I saying, that guy has the grooves! Work it, baby!

 

Blogger Acme Instant Food said ... (5/10/2006 4:23 PM) : 

WWwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I don't know what this is but my computer won't load it and I feeeellllllll sooooooooo llleeefffttttttt oooouuttttttttt! (pathetic, huh?)

 

Blogger Acme Instant Food said ... (5/11/2006 1:17 PM) : 

Ohhh plleaasseee!!! That's nuttin! I do that every morning just to get warmed up.

Actually, if I did that in the morning I'd have to go back to bed for a week (or the chiropractor) :)

 

post a comment