Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Sunday, May 07, 2006

WDB #32

5-2-06 (1)
There's nothing better than being pounced upon by 45 lbs. of Aussie Shepard and 17 lbs. of Lhasa Apso at the same time. Double the luvins! =) Check out everyone else's true love(s) at Sweetnicks this evening!

Labels:

Comments on "WDB #32"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/07/2006 12:23 PM) : 

Doggie. Cuteness. Overwhelming.

Short-circuiting.

GAH.

*brain cells have just fried from the canine cuteness*

 

Blogger Lis said ... (5/07/2006 8:30 PM) : 

teee heee I have to agree with you.. they are extremely cute :D

Hey you.. I did a lil snoopin' (on a quest to find a chart of the fakkin smilies that can be used in your comments) and I happened upon your "other" blog with all the pictures of Mr. Woofy!!! Gawd, I could just imagine cuddling with him.. and you can't tell at all in the pictures that he's got a droopier eyelid? He's smashing! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/08/2006 7:09 AM) : 

Awww, cheers babe!! :)

Other blog? Hrm...the website, perhaps? I've had a few personal blogs over the years but thought I'd closed them down (freaky-deaky exes keep stalking me via them, hence no real details on my kitchenwench ;))

And he is a total smasher, but surprising not of the usual sunniness of goldies - he gets really upset when I show attention to anyone other than him (he won't even let me use the phone in his presence), and throws sooky tantrums at the drop of a hat! My fault...I've spoilt him too much, but how could you not with that face? ;) hehehe!

Nigel is a cutie, but Chloe has completely stolen my heart (I've always been a fan of big dogs) - any more photos of the dynamic duo?

 

post a comment