Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Blog of the Week June 11, 2006

Blog of the Week is slightly changing, folks. Because I truly enjoy the food blogs I've blogged about in the past, I find that reading each of them every day kind of prevents me from finding new blogs to enjoy. This is NOT a bad thing. In my humble opinion my blogroll is the cream of the crop and I wouldn't trade not one of them in for something new :D These guys and gals are truly inspiring to me and I consider a few of these people to be my friends, although I've never met them in person, I find myself from time to time wondering what they are up to, if they are having a good day, what they are planning for dinner *grin* and how will they dazzle me next? I wake up each morning looking forward to a good cup of coffee and the opportunity to learn something new about these fabulous people who I have come to care about very much.

With that said and a big virtual group hug for my "friendternets" (thanks to Melissa for the term), this week's blog of the week is going to feature someone who I've discovered recently and who has blown me away with his creativity. Stephen of Stephen Cooks is an amateur chef, who cooks for enjoyment, his lovely wife and for the love of entertaining good friends. His recipes are all original (unless otherwise noted), and fantastically creative. His blog almost looks as if you are reading from a professional chef's diary - as his pictures are amazing and his flavor combinations are awe-inspiring. But the food is hearty, every day items that the rest of us can appreciate and enjoy ourselves.

Go have a look for yourselves, I really think Stephen Cooks - What's for Dinner? will impress you as much as he impressed me.

Labels:

Comments on "Blog of the Week June 11, 2006"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/11/2006 8:14 PM) : 

I have visited his site a few times and I must say,I have been impressed with it as well.Great stuff.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/12/2006 3:34 AM) : 

Great idea and what a find! My god he's got some drool-worthy photographs!

 

Blogger Acme Instant Food said ... (6/12/2006 11:56 AM) : 

That looks like a great site. Always love a good reading tip! Thanks.

 

post a comment