Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Friday, August 31, 2007

La Festa Reminder...

La Festa al Fresco 2007

Hi guys and gals!

Just a quick reminder about how honored Ivonne and I would be if you could join us at our 2007 Festa table! Remember - any course you'd like to share with the rest of us would be greatly appreciated, be it appetizers, a side dish, the main course, a dessert or even beverages - all would be welcome with open arms!

This would just not be a party unless you are there! =)

xoxo

Labels:

Comments on "La Festa Reminder..."

 

Blogger Valentina said ... (9/02/2007 3:57 PM) : 

I have sent the email with my contribution to this lovely event.

 

Blogger Lindsay Blau Portnoy said ... (9/02/2007 8:47 PM) : 

I just emailed my dish and cannot wait to see the entire spread.

Thank you for putting this event together!

All the best,
Lindsay

 

post a comment