Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Sunday, March 18, 2007

*Update*

Just wanted to let you know.. very muchly long overdue - I updated my blog roll --> over there -->

Close your eyes and click.. doesn't matter where you land, you won't be disappointed. =)

xoxo

Labels:

Comments on "*Update*"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/18/2007 2:59 PM) : 

Oooh! Ooooh! That's MY NAME over there!

Thanks Lis! I could hug you right now. Really, I could!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/19/2007 11:40 AM) : 

Lisa, thanks so much for the add! I could hug you too, but I can wait until I see you in person sometime soon I hope!

 

Blogger Gattina Cheung said ... (3/19/2007 7:00 PM) : 

*smooch*

 

Blogger Sara said ... (3/19/2007 8:54 PM) : 

Thanks for the love!

 

Blogger Kirsten said ... (3/20/2007 2:11 AM) : 

Hi Lis! Thanks for the link. :)

 

Blogger Lis said ... (3/20/2007 6:07 AM) : 

No thanks needed guys, I'm sorry I haven't added ya'll a lot sooner - especially yous two, Gattina & Sara! Dear Lord I've been drooling over your blogs for well over a year now!

Anyhoo.. my apologies for slacking on the list AND for the blog of the week posts - I'll try to get some of them up soon too.

And hell.. how could I go on any longer without sharing my favorites list - I've got the best blog roll on the internet!

xoxo

 

Blogger Peabody said ... (3/20/2007 5:17 PM) : 

Oh now that is comfort food!

 

post a comment