Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Friday, August 04, 2006

Blogger Postcards from the World pt. II

Sadly, the suburbs of Cleveland Ohio suck the Big Red One (BRO) when it comes to providing easy access to faboo picturesque postcards featuring our fine city. Gah. Not even two chamber of commerces that I contacted could tell me where the hell I might find a postcard featuring a photo of Cleveland.. unless I made the 30 minute trek into the city. Which, well.. yeah that didn't happen.

So here is my dorkie lil card.. fantastically photographed with the "blurry macro" option because I hear blurry is the new black.

Blogger Postcards from the World

Anyhoo.. it was sent yesterday to my fabulous partner who shall remain nameless as I've already broken the "on time" rule and couldn't possibly break another rule. =)

I'd just like to thank Meeta for creating this terrific event and all the other participants for joining in! Although I stressed over finding (and then not finding) the perfect card, I enjoyed this very much and I can't wait to open my mailbox and find a pretty postcard waiting for me amongst all my bills and junk mail! heheeee!

Labels:

Comments on "Blogger Postcards from the World pt. II"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/04/2006 4:31 PM) : 

So, I'm wondering if the blogger postcard from the world event will revitize the postcard industry. I couldn't find any Dallas postcards either.
I think you need to not beat yourself up any more on being late.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/05/2006 10:36 AM) : 

LOL - I think it's an adorable postcard. Whilst not necessarily indicative of Cleveland, it's bound to give your recipient a little giggle when they see it ;)

Hope your resting up (even if the pains have gone!) and having a nice, relaxing weekend :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/07/2006 10:13 AM) : 

That is beyond adorable!

 

Blogger Lis said ... (8/08/2006 9:17 AM) : 

heheh thanks guys. It is a cute lil card, just not what I wanted. But you'll have that, eh? Now I'm all gung-ho about Blogging By Mail! I can't wait! :D

 

post a comment