Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

La Festa al Fresco

FestaAlFresco

Aiuto! Aiuto!

Ivonne of Cream Puffs in Venice and I are in desperate need of a little “aiuto” from our blogger friends. You see Ivonne and I would like to celebrate the final days of another glorious summer with an outdoor feast.

There’s just one problem. We seem to have forgotten the food.

I know what you’re thinking … how could we forget the food? Well what can I say … between blogging, work, gardening, summer parties, etc. etc. we just plain forgot!

So here’s what we need: we need you to show up for the feast with a dish to contribute to the table. You can make anything you like as long as it features one fresh ingredient. Consider it a way to celebrate summer’s bounty! The party is scheduled for September 5th so e-mail me lamiacucina67@gmail.com or Ivonne ivonne@creampuffsinvenice.ca with the link to your post featuring the dish you are sending over.

Please join us in this end-of-summer celebration! And help us fill our table with some incredible food!

Labels:

Comments on "La Festa al Fresco"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/11/2006 10:14 AM) : 

Aiutoooooooooooo!!!

Fantastic, Lis! I'm so excited!

 

Blogger Laura Rebecca said ... (8/11/2006 10:19 AM) : 

Me too! Can't wait!

 

Blogger Lis said ... (8/11/2006 10:41 AM) : 

Me three! :D

 

Blogger Acme Instant Food said ... (8/11/2006 7:48 PM) : 

Hey Lis, does drinking a bottle of Prosecco and listening to an Andrea Bocelli CD at sunset count?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/12/2006 2:15 AM) : 

Oh, I am so, so there :D

 

Blogger Ed Tep said ... (8/12/2006 2:15 AM) : 

Ooo! And on my birthday, too! Count me in.

 

Blogger Lis said ... (8/13/2006 6:53 AM) : 

Kevin - har! It does if you bring both to the party! :D

Ellie - I loves ya!

Ed - I'm so excited you can participate! And on your birthday too.. well now.. we've got even more to celebrate! (Kevin, can you bring extra Prosecco? Thanks!)

 

Blogger Lis said ... (8/19/2006 6:45 AM) : 

Bree - Yay!!!

 

Blogger B said ... (8/22/2006 12:19 PM) : 

Sounds great! Now what to make?

 

Blogger Lis said ... (8/22/2006 6:12 PM) : 

Kaji's Mom - whatever you'd like! I'm so happy to hear that you'll join us.. I can't wait! :D

 

post a comment